Papers must be written in accordance to the instructions at Transactions-template-and-instructions-on-how-to-create-your-article.doc or another format.
Prospective authors are invited to submit papers of their original research contributions describing new results, original ideas, and applications on relevant topics. The full papers should be sent in English, by email, in PDF or DOC file, length of 4–6 А4 (21х29.7 cm) pages (with margins at 2.5 cm, 10-point Times New Roman or similar fonts, and single spaced). The manuscripts should contain the following information: paper title, keywords, state-of-the-art in the field of interest, problem statement and objective, description of the contribution (novelty, research methodology), results achieved and their further development and applicability, references, author(s) data (name, title, affiliation, full mailing address, phone and fax numbers, e-mail address), and corresponding author name.
Paper will be accepted only by electronic submission. At least one of the authors of each accepted paper must register as a full participant of the conference and present paper personally to have the paper published in the proceedings and be scheduled for presentation.
Authors also should adhere strictly to the format instructions. The organizing committee reserves the right to reject accepted papers of the author(s) that do not fully comply IEEE Conference requirements:
author is not following ethical standards and plagiarism terms;
paper has not been presented;
registration fee has not been paid in time;
paper is not strictly following to formatting requirements.
Original papers not being submitted to journals or other conferences will be considered. All submitted papers will be evaluated according to its originality, significance, correctness, presentation and relevance.
We encourage authors to present novel ideas, critique of existing work, and practical studies and experiments.
Verify IEEE Xplore PDF compliance
This will allow you to convert your Word, LaTeX, or range of other source files into IEEE Xplore™ compatible files. PDF eXpress is a free service that helps IEEE conference authors to comply with the IEEE
Xplore requirements for PDF files. Go to the PDF eXpress page www.pdf-express.org/plus, create your personal account (using link "New Users - Click here" and 47717 as conference ID), upload your PDF and have it checked for compliance.
- Access the IEEE PDF eXpress Plus site at: www.pdf-express.org/plus (if you already have eXpress account, just login using 44153X as conference ID and your existing credentials - email and password)
- Click "New Users - Click Here" (for first time users). Enter 47717X for the Conference ID, your email address, and choose a new password. Continue to enter information as prompted.
- For each conference paper, click "Create New Title".
- Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required).
- Click "Submit PDF for Checking" or "Submit Source Files for Conversion".
- Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click Browse and navigate to file, and
click "Upload File". You will receive online and email confirmation of successful upload.
- You will receive an email with your Checked PDF or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus-converted PDF
attached. If you submitted a PDF for Checking, the email will show if your file passed or
Electronic Copyright Form (eCF)
Each author whose paper has been accpeted for publication will recieve email from IEEE regarding eCF (from email@example.com with
subject "Copyright Pending Notice for Article: ...title of your
paper..."). This email will provide the authors with a link to the
online eCF wizard, as well as a unique login name and password to access
their own copyright forms. When an author completes the online
copyright transfer process and submits the form, he/she will receive an
automated confirmation email letting him/her know that the transfer has
been completed successfully.
Please use the link in the email invitation sent earlier in order to
access your eCF, and complete the entire form. If you have any
difficulty accessing the eCF site, please contact the IPR Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Blind Review Process
SIBCON will utilize a blind review process. Submitted papers (for both regular and special sessions) are subject to a blind reviewed process handled by an international technical program committee. It creates anonymity for
both authors and reviewers. Reviewers will not be apprised of the authors'
names or institutions in the submitted manuscript; such information will be
deleted from manuscript before submission. The blind review process
is adopted in majority IEEE conferences.
A blind review process greatly assists in the elimination
of any perception of bias for or against an author or institutionsubmitted papers are judged equally;
submitted papers are judged and not the author(s) and/or their affiliation(s)
based on "name" recognition, country, gender, etc. This helps assure
Deadline for paper submission is December 4, 2020
By uploading this manuscript, I certify that:
(1) The manuscript is submitted with the full knowledge and consent of all co-authors (if any), and that I will keep my co-authors informed of all correspondence about the manuscript.
(2) This submission represents original work that neither has appeared or has been accepted to appear elsewhere for publication, nor is simultaneously under review for another publication, in its current form. I certify that if this submission contains any of the coauthors' previously published works as a basis for this new submission, I have cited the previous work(s) and have indicated how the new submission offers substantive novel contributions beyond those of the previously published works.
(3) None of the authors are on the IEEE Restricted Author List.
(4) Following the conference registration policy, if my manuscript is accepted by the conference, I or one of my co-authors or colleagues will register and attend the conference to present the paper. In the event I am unable to attend the conference for any reason, it is my responsibility to ensure that the paper is presented at the conference, either by one of my co-authors or by a qualified colleague.
I also understand that
(5) After submission, my manuscript will be tested for similarity and overlap with prior published material using the iThenticate tool (or equivalent software) recommended by the IEEE. Results of such overlap will be made available to the Program Committee for evaluation.
(6) The decision regarding the acceptance of my manuscript and the possible scheduling in the conference program is at the discretion of the conference's Technical Program Committee.