The Tomsk-IEEE Seminar "The Intellectual Systems of Modeling, Design and Control"
1. A.A. Shelupanov, Dr. Prof, Rector of TUSUR, Chair of KIBEVS dept. The Tomsk-IEEE Seminar "The Intellectual Systems of Modeling, Design and Control".
2. I.A. Rakhmanenko, asst. of KIBEVS dept. "Model, algorithms and software for identification of the dictor on random phrase".
1. D.A. Antipov, "The Post Graduate Report".
2. M.M. Antonov, "The Post Graduate Report".
1. A.R. Smolina, "The Methodical and Algorithmic Maintenence of the Compter-Technical Expertise".
2. T.T. Gazizov, "Methodology, Algorithms, and Software for the Complex Optimization of Elements of the Electron Devices".
T.V. Gandzha, "Method of the Multilevel Computer Modeling and Software Complex for the Automation Experiment under Complex Technical Controlled Systems".
1. I.A. Rakhmanenko, "Algorithms and Software for the Verification of Dictor on the Random Phrase".
2. M.Yu. Perminova, "Algorithms and Script for the Analytic Expressions of the Coefficients of the Derivative Functions".
1. R.R. Gazizov, "Methodology, Algorithm, and Script for Finding and Localization of Extremums of Signal in Milti-Wire Lines".
2. R.R. Akhunov, "Algorithms and Software for the Iteration Solution of the Linear Algebraic Equation Systems for FDTD Modeling".
1. Nguen Suan Hung, "Models, Methods, and Complex of Software for the Forecasting of the Geology Track Based on the Information Properties of the Phase Spectr of the Seismic Waves".
2. E.V. Garin, "Mathematical and Methodical Mainternance of Researches of the Social Graph".